On our website, we can collect information about your computer, terminal, etc., including, where appropriate, your IP address, operating system and browser type, through a series of own and third-party cookies. In general, we obtain statistical data on how you navigate our website, which helps us to improve it and provide a better and more personalized service.
These cookies may, from time to time, allow you to estimate numbers and usage patterns, store information about your preferences and personalize our website in accordance with your individual interests, speed up your searches, recognize you when you return to our site, or send you advertising.
We inform you that, if you perform your own actions of the scroll down, click or similar type, in specific places to request access to our products, your consent and acceptance of the use of the aforementioned cookies occurs, so that we carry out the treatment of personal data, either by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, for which you can proceed to its configuration during its installation or update.
You can refuse to accept our cookies by activating the rejection of cookies in the browser settings. We expressly warn you that if you select this configuration, you may not be able to access certain areas of our website, or you may not benefit from any of our products and / or services.
This will not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature through specific cookies for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication through an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of the service expressly requested and that They are essential to guarantee navigation on our site and the use of the services offered on it.
We inform you that if your browser settings do not reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.
2. Types of cookies we use
The Cookies that we use, depending on their permanence, can be divided into: Session or permanent cookies. The former are temporary and are no longer used when the User closes the browser. The second ones are kept until the time the service they serve is provided (for example, so that the User remains identified in our services) or when they are manually deleted.
Furthermore, Cookies can be classified as follows:
• PERFORMANCE COOKIES: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences so that you do not have to reconfigure the service every time you visit us.
• GEO-LOCATION COOKIES: These Cookies are used to find out what country you are in when a Service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content to your location.
• REGISTRATION COOKIES: Registration Cookies are generated once the User has registered or subsequently opened his session, and are used to identify him in the Services with the following objectives:
-Identify the user: thus, if you close a Service, the browser or the computer and at another time re-enter said Service, you will not have to identify yourself again. This functionality can be suppressed if the User clicks on the “close session” functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time the User enters the Service, they will have to log in to be identified.
-Check if the User is authorized to access certain Services
• ANALYTICAL COOKIES: For when the user visits our Service, a tool from an external provider (such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Netscope, Comscore and the like) generates an analytical Cookie that will serve on future visits to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives are:
-Allow the approximate count of the number of visitors
-Identify anonymously the most visited content
-Know if the User is new or has previously visited us
• ADVERTISING COOKIES: This type of "Cookies" allow to expand the information of advertisements. They could store the duration or frequency of display of advertising samples, navigation patterns and / or behaviors that facilitate a profile of commercial interest and offer advertising, related to the interests of the visitor.
• THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING COOKIES: In addition to the advertising managed by the Bodega y Almazara Ecológica Sancha Pérez website, in our products, we offer our advertisers the option of serving ads (“Ad-Servers”). In this way, these third parties can store Cookies from the browsers of the Users of our Web / Blog / APP, and access the data stored therein. The companies that generate these Cookies have their own privacy policies.
3. How to manage the COOKIES in:
Normally it is possible to stop accepting Cookies.
Almost all the current and most frequent browsers allow you to change the configuration of Cookies, in the ‘Options’ or ferencias Preferences ’of the menu of your browser, so that you can configure your browser or your email manager according to your needs.
Below we offer guidance on the steps to access the configuration menu for cookies and, where appropriate, for private browsing in each of the main browsers:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Configuration.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security
However, as a recommendation we suggest that for more information, go to: http://www.red.es/redes/aviso-cookies.